July 25, 2008

It Should Only Take Two

So...my friend Jenn and I are writing this blog together. We've decided to start a mutual blog as, lucky us, we get to go through Infertility at the same time. So we are introducing ourselves as we begin our fun blogs of the trials and tribulations of making a baby. We will both post individually and like tonight, together.

Jenn and I have been friends since we were 16...so thats 12 years ago. Now that we are both married (I met my husband Chris at their wedding) and ready to start a family, we find that its much harder than you would have ever thought. Some people are lucky, and get there in the first try, others like us, are not so lucky (yet).

I'm (Nicole) about two weeks away from starting my first round of IUI, or Artificial Insemenation. Now that we are getting closer, it is actually scary. Its like we are really starting the process after 18 months of trying and have the potential for a little one within the next month or so. But we are ready to get this show on the road and work on getting pregnant the new fashion way...with the help of an RE, a nurse, a tech and more.

So I just wanted to say hi and let you know my story...more to come...believe me it helps to vent!

No comments: