July 27, 2008

SUPER SPERM!!!!

Ever hear of Clomid? Clomid is typically used to help induce ovulation in WOMEN, usually for when we are trying to get prego (my word for Pregnant). Ive actually taken it myself before for 3 months...Clomid has some crazy side effects if you are lucky enough (yea right!). So the first month, I had serious depression for a day. The second month I was just irritable for a good week. The third month, I had *Hot Flashes*. I now know what women feel like going through menopause. Not fun after the first day.

Now here's the funny thing...my husband now has Super Sperm! Or at least we are hoping so. He gets to experience Clomid himself. He's dealt so well with my off the wall moods over the past 8 months and now he gets to experience some of the fun himself. He's take 1/2 pill 1x a day for 25 days, then off for 5 days and start again, a process for 3 months. What are his side effects...well he has occasional sensitivity issues. He's a relatively sensitive guy but now its hit home. He even wanted to cry at Church last week. Well being a man, he shrugged it off.

So I get to start my own Clomid in about 2 weeks (pending my "friend") and all I can say is that it is going to be interesting to have 2 crazy people in the house. Ahh, the pains that we share in to make a baby!

No comments: