October 28, 2008

AF Watch Update

Well Day Four of AF is missing watch is coming to a close... its now 5:40pm. No sign of anything all day. But WAIT! As I was driving home I started getting crampy like feelings in my lower back. Could it be? Could it mean that I might be getting a sign that things are about to change and I won't lose my mind with frustration this week? Or... maybe its just the fact that my trainer had me do a hardcore abs workout yesterday and maybe my muscles are just a teensy bit sore from it?

So feeling pretty damn pessimistic all day about this kind of stuff, crampy feeling started in the late afternoon. Early afternoon felt like I was ovulating - you know that wierd, pull-y type feeling in your lower ab area. Was thinking, of course! I'm all screwed up, but nothing like my normal signs that AF is coming to visit.

(Just pausing to think that I am actually writing about this... god - I need to get a life... but here we go!)

So I think this is fantastic news... I have spotting! yes ladies and gentlemen (in case any men are reading this) Spotting! Not brown but red spotting! Hallelujah!

So the question is... what is CD1? is it today? or is it when AF actually gets in gear and lady products are necessary? I'm leaning towards the latter of the two... 1) b/c my calendar is a little more open on Friday so that will be CD3 to go get an ultrasound done... 2) its the evening and this is just now showing up after absolutely nothing all day. To be honest I'm at the point where I hope that it holds off for one more day so that way CD3 is Saturday and I don't have to worry about missing work. I know - work isn't going anywhere, its just the lame ass excuses that I have to make and the fact that I know that my co-workers are probably wondering what the heck is going on with me (I've been to the doctor alot in the last three months). Thankfully my boss knows about the miscarriage (had to fess up since I was out of work for four days) and even though he has not said anything to me about it (it was all discussed through emails) I think he understands (thankfully he has like four sisters, and three daughters so is surrounded by the female persuasion) and knows better than to push things as long as I get my work done and nobody complains...

Anyways, enough rambling for this evening. I've got to get something done around here!

No comments: