October 27, 2008

I'm going to Whine...

I hate waiting... hate it, hate it, hate it! My patience with my cycle is wearing very very thin... going into this weekend all excited and happy that AF was going to show on Saturday and then nothing... nothing yesterday, nothing today. Now before you go getting all excited let me tell you that this cycle was the one where I was in Seattle and there was no way that we could have timed anything. So probability that this is anything but my body being,well, dumb is extremely low. (just in case i did take a hpt this morning and it was negative, just on the wee off chance that maybe, just maybe)

So I know that having a miscarriage or being pregnant has the possibility of changing your cycle. Obviously it seems that it has changed my cycle for the longer... Grr... I had this all planned out in my head already. Saturday: Get period; Monday: Baseline Ultrasound; Then start Clomid. Now just waiting... again... still...

I hate waiting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ahh yes, the hurry up and wait. I HATE the hurry up and wait. It seems like its the only consistent thing.