November 24, 2008

Need some reassurance

So I'm feeling a little freaked out/anxious. On Saturday I started getting some light cramps. Kindof like AF was in town. Not too worried about the cramps initially. Actually a little kind of excited since they could be due to implantation (the timing is right!). I don't ever get cramps before I get AF, I always get the during the first day she's here, I actually have very few PMS symptoms other than mild bloating.

Here's where I'm feeling a little anxious about the whole thing. Last time I had the cramps and the bloating around the same timeframe (probably a day or two later in the cycle). Found out we were pregnant on cd31 and then had the worst cramps ever that afternoon and had subsequent miscarriage begin. So I'm understandably a little concerned that the same thing is going to happen. Not sure if this is something I should call and bug the nurses about. I'm thinking to minimize the risk of sounding completely paranoid I should at least wait until I actually get a positive preg test. But once I do and if I still have cramps - you bet your bottom dollar I'm calling them to find out what these cramps are all about and if I need to be having some concern (esp. after last time).

So keep your fingers crossed, we're into the home stretch! I have a package of 3! hpt's waiting at home. As long as I keep getting crappy sleeps at night and sleep too long in the morning I should have no problem with not testing until Thursday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

cramps are totally normal! Take a deep breath, and TRY not to think about it.(yea, I KNOW that isnt gonna happen)

you're in my thoughts.

Big hugs!