November 12, 2008

Trying on happy and excited again

I'm going to go out on a limb today and be happy and excited. We went to the doctor's yesterday (cd14) for a mid-cycle us. Found one contender at 23mm and two potentials at 13mm each. They gave me my trigger shot there in the office too (so very happy that I didn't have to do it myself!). I've decided that I'm going to allow myself to be excited about the possibilities of this cycle. The timing of this is just so perfect (in my mind). We will be able to test on Thanksgiving Day to find out of it worked. If it does work we will be around 6 weeks right at my husband's birthday so maybe we could hear a heartbeat then (that's the biggie for us, esp. after the miscarriage at 5w4d) and then we would be 8 weeks at Christmas time and we could make the big announcement to our family then!

Oh and the best part of this is that today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. So we could very well conceive our baby on our wedding anniversary. How perfect is that?

So you see why I'm happy and excited and I am just praying that all of this perfect timeline means that it is meant to be this time around. I have realized that I am not going to perish from disappointment and my life isn't going to end, so why not enjoy this and hope for good things to come!

No comments: