November 25, 2008

Wait for Thursday, no problem! - Yeah right...

So I'm going a little bonkers, and it seems I don't have enough to keep me fully occupied here at work. I tested again this morning *shame*, I thought I could wait, but I couldn't resist when I read on the box that 90% of pregnancies test positive with this test at this point. Then it came back BFN. What the ****! So been spending my morning trying to find some information out on the web that would make me feel better about not testing postive -2 days to Thursday. Alot of what I found made me feel more anxious. There seems to be tons of women out there who test at 10dpo and get positives! I'm at 13 dpo and still getting negative, somethings gotta be wrong right? Well if you search the internet hard enough you'll find something that suits what you're looking for, right, wrong or indifferent. What I found sounds actually pretty feasible and isn't some random person's website.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

This is perfect! So really I was just being silly testing early and everybody who gets positives early seem to just talk about it more than the rest of the general population who HAS to wait until the day of or after AF is supposed to show up. Whew... this should sustain me until... probably later this afternoon when I find something else to obsess about... gah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was something I could do to distract you. Best of luck waiting...I'll be thinking of you