December 13, 2008

Doc visit

Had my doctor's visit this morning for a mid-cycle ultrasound to see what was cooking. My ovaries are obviously not super responsive to clomid as I yet again have only one mature follicle. This time its bigger than before though - 26mm. Got my shot again this morning - I think I could do it myself now b/c that sucker doesn't hurt at all. Slight pin prick from the needle but then nothing. So that's an up thing b/c if this cycle doesn't work we're most likely going to move onto something injectible with IUI. I'm a little bummed that I won't get to test until the 27th though. Was hoping that we could have timed it that I should be testing over the weekend and then test early on the 25th. But hey can't be too picky right?

I know I have a wonderful dh, but last night that was reconfirmed b/c when I got home from work he had it all planned out to make me dinner, he bought me two dozen!! red and white roses and had them in our bedroom. Totally made things all romantic. I'm really happy that our target "doing it" dates are over a weekend - maybe then we can actually enjoy things rather than running home on lunch breaks.

No comments: