December 16, 2008

TWW

Now officially into the two week wait. I found myself today overanalyzing some tugs and pains that were probably just related to my not so healthy diet that I've been on for the last few days. (cupcake for breakfast, etc). But I found myself in the back of my mind wondering what they were. We had our trigger shot on Saturday morning and I had a positve opk that morning as well. The strange thing though is that I haven't felt anything close to the ovulation pain that I felt last time. Last time I thought my ovary was exploding and I was completely miserable for hours. This time... had a pain that woke me up at about 3 am Monday morning but that didn't last very long and since then there's been nothing much. Had a little discomfort, if you could even describe it as that, today which got me thinking and searching google. I wish there was a firm way to determine when I ovulated. We didn't follow doctor's orders to a point this time. We were told to do it Sunday and Monday. Instead we did it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Last time we did it on the prescribed days but it was clearly after when I had ovulated. I so hope we didn't screw it up again this time.

There's not much we can do about it anymore. We'll just have to wait and see. Test day is scheduled for 12/29. Hopefully I can keep myself relatively distracted until then.

No comments: