December 4, 2008

Feeling a little apathetic lately

Strangely enough once I talked to the docs on Monday/Tuesday I've kindof lost alot of my interest in anything TTC. Don't really have much to blog about... not really interested in reading the posts on the discussion board that I've been writing on... just not feeling very obsessive at all. Its a wierd feeling. I thought that I would be just as if not more obsessive since this is the second cycle and the first cycle didn't work. But nope.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful and all that jazz, but just not excited. Maybe its because of the disappointment that this last cycle didn't work. Maybe that was just a really big reality check. There is a very real possibility that this could take us awhile to do. Just because we've got two years under our belts doesn't mean that this won't take longer. Unfortunately its just going to be a wait and see what happens.

I suppose part of it is that what we're doing is nothing new, its the same dance as last time. Part of me is ok with that and hopeful that we'll get better results in terms of follicle counts and part of me is doubtful that we're going to get anything different. I know I should be positive but I find myself slipping more towards being realistic about this really working.

No comments: