January 27, 2009

January results

Big huge fat colossal negative. Guess the boobs hurting like they've never hurt before didn't mean anything, guess the fact that I've been super tired all week didn't mean anything, and I guess the fact that I couldn't stomach the idea of eating hamburgers didn't mean anything either.

I am ok. Part of me suspected this was going to happen, and I think when we do eventually get a big fat positive I will be genuinely shocked.

So I am going to start running again and I'm going to drink myself silly at the Super Bowl party on Sunday. Go Cards!

And now we wait for Aunt Flo to rear her ugly head and make that cd1 call - will it please hurry up!?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry hun. Lifes a bitch sometimes aint it?

Jenn said...

Yeah it really can be. I keep thinking if this was a game in Vegas and the table minimum was $500 I wouldn't keep playing... but I keep going back to the table every month.