January 20, 2009

What does it mean?

Ok - I can do this, I just need to make it until Sunday, maybe Saturday, no wait... Sunday. I have never been so hyper aware of the twinges and aches that happen in my body. I have no idea if these are normal for me (I never used to pay attention like this) or if they're a side effect of the drugs or if it might just mean that I could finally get what I've been wanting.


Its now been 7 days since we did our little procedure. The last few days I've been getting twinges that sometimes feel kindof like ovulation pains and then other times they're a little more centrally located and I have a passing hope that it means implantation! Or maybe I just have gas... (sorry, that was without warning)

I've had similar symptoms the last few months so I'm inclined to believe that these have been happening all the time, I just haven't been paying attention or that its just due to the drugs. Sucky!


Anybody having the same kind of things happen? I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but let's be honest here, my hopes are waaaay up high right now.

I am so ready for this (not that I wasn't ready before), I've had the worst case of "nesting" the last two weekends. I have been methodically working through the various parts of our house dragging everything out of closets and deciding what needs to get donated, thrown out, or reorganized. The closet of our office, which is the chosen room if and when we have a child would be the bedroom, has been completely cleaned out. I am organized and I am ready.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

been 5 days for me. And I am feeling very much the way you are. it sucks. waiting