January 14, 2009

Random Miscellaneous Thoughts of the Day

My mind was all over the board today. Pretty much every where other than focused on work. But I am very proud to say that I did get a few things done!

So here's how the day went:

Logged on - nothing of interest in work email so onto personal email and the blogs!

Googled FSP and tried to determine associated success rates. Apparently this is a "type" of IUI - stands for Fallopian Tube Sperm Perfusion (they forgot the T apparently, or maybe infertility acronyms are limited to only three letters, who knows!). Here's a link: http://www.reproductivehealthctr.com/treatments_for_women_fsp.htm. Being that I did this in the reverse order - had the procedure and then did the research - I'm pretty pleased with what I found out.

Tried to figure out where my flex spending account money is - they say they reimbursed me for the clomid and the acupuncture sessions, but I'm not seeing my money in my account.

Determined that I have enough air miles to fly me and DH to Aruba -FOR FREE. And the best part is we can leave next Friday and come back on the following Thursday. Sign me up! Sent a text to DH proposing this wonderful idea... he laughed at me and said I was silly... whatever...

Did a little more work and a little more checking of blogs.

Now I'm home, watching a completely inane show called Superstars of Dance... I don't think they're very super... maybe I should stop recording this show... yup I'm done with it... moving onto American Idol, maybe that will be more satisfying to watch.

But here's a random thought that popped into my head on the way home from work today. Online it says that women get pregnant from IUI, but in blogger land I don't think I've found a single person who has yet.... Can anybody out there tell me that it is possible and that I'm not destined to move onto IVF in the future??

So that's all I've got for today. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself at the moment - I normally go to the gym for at least an hour after work... but today and tomorrow I have to kill about 5 hours each night between getting home and actually going to bed. Ugh... I guess I could reorganize the closet again....

No comments: